POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Fur, Human hair etc. textures Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:42:07 EDT (-0400)
  Fur, Human hair etc. textures (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Geoffrey Potvin
Subject: Fur, Human hair etc. textures
Date: 8 Apr 2000 02:54:40
Message: <38eed7b0@news.povray.org>
I know others have asked here before ...but I still must persist... anyone
having success on this subject? Most of mine continually come out like rugs
or astro turf! Looking for something a little wild with spirit to it.

Geoffrey

Post a reply to this message

> I know others have asked here before ...but I still must persist... anyone
> having success on this subject? Most of mine continually come out like rugs
> or astro turf! Looking for something a little wild with spirit to it.
>
> Geoffrey

You might want to check out Chris Colefax's hair/fur generating macro's.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/