POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Fur, Human hair etc. textures : Re: Fur, Human hair etc. textures Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:57:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fur, Human hair etc. textures
From: Ken
Date: 15 Apr 2000 02:57:37
Message: <38F811F2.FA1E2890@pacbell.net>
Geoffrey Potvin wrote:

> I don't know if this is breaking the rules here ...but here is a test image
> for the hair (perhaps I should be posting this elsewhere?). It is far from
> complete and only one of many figures I plan to do ...it will be a while
> before I have something finished. I thought I'd post this before this
> discussion vanished in the passing time.

Yes you are breaking the rules by posting a binary attachment to this group.
We have a group specifically for images - povray.binaries.images. When you
get the time stop by the announcements group and read my "welcome to the
news groups" message. It detials what the different groups on this news
server are to be used for.

It looks like a great application of the hair macro and your first efforts
with it are much better than mine were.