POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview (Message 21 to 29 of 29)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
Date: 26 Jan 2000 13:53:01
Message: <388f428d@news.povray.org>
It means POV can't see it's own partial renders, that's what  :^)
Which in turn means the PngLib isn't up to par either, I guess.

 8^[

Anyhow, I think the output isn't going to matter far as reading it afterward
goes because the lack of a termination part isn't preventing readable files in
other programs.  It must be the "decode", as it were, at fault.
Like I know anything I'm talking about.  Get me out of here!

Bob

"Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message news:388eb526@news.povray.org...
| This infamous 64-byte PNG doesn't open in POV-Ray using your code, giving
| the output "Error reading PNG image". A regular PNG behaves correctly. What
| can I deduce from this?

Post a reply to this message