POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Sander
Date: 28 Jan 2000 17:28:30
Message: <3892180e@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the offer. Should I send you a copy of the e-mail dialogue, or
would that be a breach of something? You could get an idea of how they react
to my complaints, that way. I am *not* a programmer...

--
Regards,
Sander

Jon A. Cruz <jon### [at] geocitiescom> schreef in berichtnieuws
388### [at] geocitiescom...