POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 26 Jan 2000 15:33:58
Message: <388f5a36@news.povray.org>
In article <388f428d@news.povray.org> , "Bob Hughes"
<omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

> It means POV can't see it's own partial renders, that's what  :^)
> Which in turn means the PngLib isn't up to par either, I guess.

No, you misunderstand something here: The image is empty, so there is no
partial render done yet. Only the last pass of mosaic preview renders is
actually written to a file, the rest is thrown away (but the image file is
opened when mosaic preview is started).  So LibPNG is perfectly fine.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde