POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Jan 2000 14:43:26
Message: <05qOOKKDi9StpK1fvi3XjbWbf0gJ@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:11:01 -0600, "Bob Hughes"
<omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

>There are several other file types I've seen opened even if a partial render the
>POV-Ray is apt to do.  Bmp, Tga, Png, have usually been okay like I said before
>except for a image program or two I used to use.  Even corrupted Jpg files will
>open (most of the time).  Have you tried any other file formats, Sander, in
>ACDSee (bmp, tga at least)?  That would narrow it down to the Png part alone.
>
>Bob

From the docs:

"* Support for most popular image formats - BMP, DCX, EMF, GIF
(including animation), IFF, JPEG, KDC, PCD, PCX, PIC, PIX, PNG, PSD,
SGI, TGA, TIFF (including multi-page and 12/16-bit samples) and WMF"

It can also convert to Jpeg, BMP, PCX (including Truecolor) and TIFF.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700