POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Sander
Date: 22 Jul 2000 17:18:23
Message: <MPG.13e42dc7ca17dd03989683@news.povray.org>
[This followup was posted to povray.windows and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article <8F78B0EC4soren2000j@news.povray.org>,
sor### [at] noYOUknowWHATjunocom says...

> Since you asked ..
>
> It would be a serious breach if you posted their replies publically without
> getting prior consent from them. [Treating people as human beings with respect
> is priority number one when you are trying to get someone to listen to you ..
> and that --respect-- is what Netiquette is basically about. But see below.]
>
> Copying the messages to one personal friend is another matter. Lawyers can
> differ (and can go to h___). Common sense: send such communications only
> privately to a person who shares your concerns about an issue; you've been
> corresponding with a *company* (representatives thereof) in their official
> capacity. This relaxes some of the stringency of ethical dictates concerning
> priviledged communications IMO.
>
> If a company representative is abusive to you, all bets are off -- post their
> stuff to public fora freely. THAT's a public service.

Hi, are you in the know about those 64-byte PNG's? I still have them and
they still freeze my ACDSee viewer. There has not been a definitive
recognition of the problem by the makers of ACDSee. But I can live with
them...

--
Regards,  Sander