POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
6 Jul 2024 03:37:30 EDT (-0400)
  New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: HENON fabien
Subject: Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
Date: 5 Nov 2003 17:50:01
Message: <web.3fa97e64eac9ee631f5b42850@news.povray.org>
thierry wrote:
>Hi everybody.
>
>I'm following advices from Fabien HENON so I annonce you that I have
>started to write a new editor for povray under Linux ( Fabien have
>nothing to do with it : he's advaice was to post here :-) ). It's based
>on the povwin interface but includes many more features
>
>It requires QT 3.2 and X11 and it's not finish, so you can send me
>features requests
>
>the project homepage : http://qtpoveditor.sf.net
>
>Thanks
>
>Thierry

QT compiled just fine.
QTDIR is set to /usr/lib/qt3

but I do not know how to set up the other variables ( KDE )

Here is what I get when I try to compile qtpoveditor :

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -march=i586
-mcpu=pentiumpro  -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
-I/usr/lib/qt3/include -I.ui/ -I.moc/ -o .obj/poveditmainwindow.o
..ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::fileSaveAs()':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:205: no method `QMessageBox::question'
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::fileExit()':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:253: no method `QMessageBox::question'
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::CloseTab()':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:303: no method `QMessageBox::question'
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::returnPressed()':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:1517: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:1520: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::listView_rightButtonClicked(QListViewItem*, const
QPoint&, int)':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:1640: no matching function for call to
`QString::startsWith(const char[4], bool)'
/usr/lib/qt3/include/qstring.h:640: candidates are: bool
QString::startsWith(const QString&) const
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::editReplaceAction_activated()':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:1787: no method `QMessageBox::question'
In file included from .ui/poveditmainwindow.cpp:49:
poveditmainwindow.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
povEditMainWindow::open_file(const QString&)':
poveditmainwindow.ui.h:1823: no method `QMessageBox::question'
make: *** [.obj/poveditmainwindow.o] Erreur 1

Thanks for any advice

Post a reply to this message