POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:52:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
From: gRRosminet
Date: 9 Nov 2003 17:58:54
Message: <3faec6ae$1@news.povray.org>
I'm working on a mandrake 9.1 so I don't understand why you can't ! At
the begining, I did used the mandrake version (3.1) and QT3.2 together
and all worked fine. I know someone doing it on a Mdk 9.0 so there must
be absolutely no pb. I thinc the problem is due to an error on the
include path. It seems that you have installed runtime and developpement
libraries from mandrake, you should uninstall the developpement ones :
the 3.2 version is entirely backward compatible so all you have will
remain usable and compilable.
An other solution would be to open the .pro file in qt designer and
specify your include path.

I hope you'll be able to compile now !

Thierry