POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:42:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
From: HENON fabien
Date: 9 Nov 2003 13:40:01
Message: <web.3fae887feac9ee63b9d26ba00@news.povray.org>
gRRosminet wrote:
I am very sorry for that but I still get the same error. I followed your
instructions 'a la lettre'. When compiling qt ( release 3.2.2 ), I also
followed the instructions and everything went fine.

Does someone managed to compile qtpoveditor with a Mandrake 9.1 system ?
And if so what settings do they have ?

My feeling is that there is something wrong with Mandrake and QT.

Thanks a lot.