POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: QTPOV Editor : new version Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:37:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor : new version
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Date: 7 Nov 2003 14:20:31
Message: <3fabf07e@news.povray.org>
> I have done many changes and specialy fixed bugs raised by Wolfgang
> Wieser. list of changes are now in listed on the main page :
> http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/

Cool; any better editor supports bracket highlighting of []{}() but
only few support <> which is needed in POVRay (and helpful in C++, too).
So that's now a "unique" feature!

However, scrolling seems to work incorrectly. If I am above
a bracket with the cursor and press down-down, then I will
only move one line down. At least in most cases...
(Reproduce: load source -> move to bracket so that matching brackets
get highlighted -> press up/down...)
Also left<->right is bugged, at least if there is text between
the brackets "(blah)")

Wolfgang