POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GPU rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  GPU rendering (Message 126 to 135 of 175)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: GPU rendering
Date: 18 Jan 2010 11:44:33
Message: <4b548ff1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Damn, I don't even want to know how many pages you'd have to scroll
>>> through to get to the part that you actually want...
>>
>> Interestingly enough, it was crap in the first few and last few pages
>> that I wanted to change.
>
> Oh, OK. That would be a lot easier then...

Not especially, once it was all in memory anyway. :-) As long as you knew
what you were looking for and could find it with normal search tools.

The longest time was waiting for VI to analyze the syntax to color it. Once
I figured out to turn that off, it was just a couple of minutes to load the
file.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do