POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google Wave? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Google Wave? (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Google Wave?
Date: 14 Nov 2009 15:50:00
Message: <web.4aff17314ab3bf7e34d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi, if I had any invites, I'd be sure to save a good portion for povray
enthusiasts, because it's like the only practical application I can think of for
it right now.   Want to have a thread where folks may beg for invites?

I've got it.  My userid in google wave space is the same as that listed here as
an email address for me.

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, if I had any invites, I'd be sure to save a good portion for povray
> enthusiasts, because it's like the only practical application I can think of for
> it right now.   Want to have a thread where folks may beg for invites?
>
> I've got it.  My userid in google wave space is the same as that listed here as
> an email address for me.

What?

Mike

Post a reply to this message