POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google Wave? : Re: Google Wave? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google Wave?
From: gregjohn
Date: 14 Nov 2009 20:30:00
Message: <web.4aff58882902f1f134d207310@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> What?

WIYF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Wave

Google Wave is some kind of "collaboration" tool.  It allows people to
collaborate on things through the sharing of documents.   It may be lame or the
next thing,  but the only group of people I could imagine wanting to share such
things is povray enthusiasts.  I don't know what I'd want to share with people
at my church, in contrast.

The rollout of Google Wave is being handled similar to that of gmail. I myself
got an account, but I don't have any invites to give.  Perhaps people could use
this thread as a place to share or request invites in this community.

If anyone is already on GW, my account is @googlewave, but has the same userid
as that yahoo account listed as login here for me.