POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google Wave? : Re: Google Wave? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google Wave?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 15 Nov 2009 12:02:38
Message: <4b00342e@news.povray.org>
On 11/15/09 05:24, andrel wrote:
> I am not. From what I have seen of it, it does not add much new
> functionality over existing applications. It might make some things
> easier to do but that won't make it a killer app. If it can replace

	If they can deliver everything they showed in their promotional video,
then I actually do see it as replacing email.

	The point isn't to bring something new. It's to integrate all these
things under one service, without any incompatibilities.

> (non-pov) nntp-newsgroups when these are killed by spam that may be
> something.

	I don't see it being a replacement for these newsgroups, though. I
suppose you _could_ replace them and still get all the functionality.
Well, let's say it's a toss up.

--
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every waking moment of it.