POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 13:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 108 to 117 of 297)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 16 Feb 2008 16:45:37
Message: <47b75981$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:08:46 -0500, nemesis wrote:

> yes, I wonder why would it be that way.  Perhaps because those who are
> parents can't get on with the idea that places previously thought safe
> for their kids are not anymore!!

Yes, because shootings happen in every school in the US every day.

Oh, wait, no they don't.  It's a rare occurrence, but when it happens, we
get days and days and days of coverage of it.

That's not to dismiss the horrors of the shootings that occur, but let's
have some sense of proportion here.

Jim

Post a reply to this message