POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another philosophical religious thought... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Another philosophical religious thought... (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: Darren New
Subject: Another philosophical religious thought...
Date: 18 Apr 2010 22:43:48
Message: <4bcbc364$1@news.povray.org>
Let's consider that JHVH is the first mover, the effect with no cause,
because He has been around forever and was never created.

Now let's consider that JHVH created Man in His own image.

Doesn't that discredit the Watchmaker's argument?

I mean, if God modeled humans after God, then God has eyes, right? And if
God has eyes (and all those other irreducibly complex systems) the God
didn't create those systems.

So doesn't
1) God has always existed
2) God made Man in his Image
3) Man has Irreducibly Complex Systems
imply that irreducibly complex systems have always existed and didn't need
to be designed?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)