POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Puting the ID in Stupid. (Message 55 to 64 of 84)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
Date: 25 Mar 2008 21:00:00
Message: <web.47e9adadbd0847b492324d8e0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> True but he said that 90% of people are sheep and that in not polite
> if you think that each one is a person.

Sorry.  But I think now sheep are offended. :P

> Why should the majority be clueless and the minority enlightened?

I don't know, but it's not my fault.  I aim high myself and don't look back to
see how others are doing.  And please, I'm not talking about money...

If you think a little about it, only about 10% of everything are really any
worth anything, be it music, art, food or, indeed, people.  I know, pessimist
as I am, I should be an atheist.

Post a reply to this message