POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: nemesis
Date: 25 Mar 2008 21:00:00
Message: <web.47e9adadbd0847b492324d8e0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> True but he said that 90% of people are sheep and that in not polite
> if you think that each one is a person.

Sorry.  But I think now sheep are offended. :P

> Why should the majority be clueless and the minority enlightened?

I don't know, but it's not my fault.  I aim high myself and don't look back to
see how others are doing.  And please, I'm not talking about money...

If you think a little about it, only about 10% of everything are really any
worth anything, be it music, art, food or, indeed, people.  I know, pessimist
as I am, I should be an atheist.