POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Mar 2008 04:45:26
Message: <6a6ku3t7a3sg8cq6lb0gphtfee8hsotin3@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:58:05 EST, "nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
>> True but he said that 90% of people are sheep and that in not polite
>> if you think that each one is a person.
>
>Sorry.  But I think now sheep are offended. :P

So I eat sheep and don't care :)

>> Why should the majority be clueless and the minority enlightened?
>
>I don't know, but it's not my fault.  I aim high myself and don't look back to
>see how others are doing.  And please, I'm not talking about money...

Hmm! Reminds me of the prevalent attitude in Jamaica, where I worked a
few years ago.

>If you think a little about it, only about 10% of everything are really any
>worth anything, be it music, art, food or, indeed, people.  I know, pessimist
>as I am, I should be an atheist.

I don't know about being a pessimist I just think you are talking out
of a hole in your head. To translate - nonsense. If you think that 90%
of everything is worthless try looking for the good.
If I had lived in earlier days I would have had to go along with all
this "I believe". Praise the Lord I don't have to "here and now"
(another quote, from A Huxley this time)
--

Regards
     Stephen