POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
19 Oct 2024 12:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 551 to 560 of 588)
From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 13 Dec 2007 22:07:51
Message: <4761f387$1@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:
> A very simple principle:
> Do unto others as you'd like other to do unto you.

So, a masochist should beat up their neighbors? =)

> It can replace any religion, and a great many laws. It can be used as a
> reference to diferensate between "good" and "evil". ANYBODY who, at
> least try to, live by that principle won't wilingly commit any crime.
> What I like about it, is that it's a positive principle.

Nice start, but it needs a few qualifiers before it works in all
situations without causing other problems. Might I suggest "Do unto
others as they would have you do unto them." That opens the door to
interpreting what someone else wants, but it's a place to start.

Post a reply to this message