19 Oct 2024 15:09:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Phil Cook
Date: 14 Dec 2007 05:01:46
Message: <op.t3bks8icc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:12:12 -0000, nemesis
<nam### [at] gmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Y'know in modern times if someone were within an inch of sacrificing
>> their child and claimed God told them to do it, they'd be placed in a
>> mental health facility quicker than you could blink.
>
> Is this the same modern times which overload children and teens with all
> kinds of demonic imagery in disguise of good entertainment?

Unlike all the warm fuzzy imagery of the Bible.

> And then eventually
> makes teens shoot people in schools or malls just like they do in the
> videogames?

When they should confine themselves to just shooting unbelievers, like
that charming video game made by Christians.

> Why aren't all this people in a mental health facility?  oh, it would
> make economy come to a halt...

Boon to the mental health industry though.

>> Makes me think perhaps the Bible is full of crazies. :)
>
> ever thought that maybe it passed through Abraham's, Moses's or others
> heads that they were insane?  Yet, they persisted on their faith.

Why would that lessen the chances of them being crazy?

>  I guess the
> Message was far more convincing than that of your average psychopath's
> delirium...

Except we try to cure psychopaths of their delusions even the ones who
claim "God told them to do it"

> I'm leaving this thread, won't be reading any more messages from it.
> Every Christian have a limit of tolerance for twisted logic shouts and
> verborragic blasphemies against God...

whack; hit it enough times and candy-shaped reason might come out.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com