POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Batman (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Darren New
Subject: Batman
Date: 30 Sep 2010 22:48:11
Message: <4ca54beb@news.povray.org>
I think I'm finally figuring out the controls, when to counter, when to
punch, etc. I'm actually getting thru entire battles without getting
slammed, and even getting some bonuses for style now. :-)

Pretty soon I'll be able to go back to the final boss fight with a hope of
finishing it.

It's kind of weird playing a combat game where the combat is actually rather
leisurely in feeling, and if you button-mash you die.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: