POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman : Re: Batman Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Oct 2010 11:47:19
Message: <4cab4887@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> More a case of - I can't hit both buttons at the same time.

I see. The XBox controller has the buttons in a diamond, and the
multi-button combos are on the diagonal. Maybe my thumbs are thumbier or
something. :-)

> Ah is that the bit when you're on the metal ledge with another opposite
> and two knifemen and two goons below?

Actually, it's just the library, where Young hid the formula.  I tend to get
the four or five goons swarming me, which prevents me from effectively
dodging the knife guys. Even when I do a head-hop over the guy behind me, I
land in front of the guy two behind me, which isn't far enough away.  The
one time I managed it, I got my combo punching on the punch-goons and used
the take-down on the knife guys, but I don't think that strategy is going to
work long-term.

Just so I'm not misleading, I've finished the game up to the final battles.
Indeed, I finished the first half of the final battle but the dead titan
slid into me and squashed me, killing me after I'd defeated them. Soooo
close.  So I know how the game goes and all. I just thought I'd try going
thru it with a bit more finesse.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: