POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very retro Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Very retro (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Very retro
Date: 31 Mar 2010 11:03:58
Message: <4bb3645e@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   As a great lyricist once wrote, "you suffer, but why?"

Which lyricist would that be?

Anyway, we have an ancient pile-of-crap application that doesn't work
under Windows XP, only Windows NT. (This is probably related to the fact
that it replaces SERIAL.SYS with a custom-patched version, which likely
fails completely under Windows XP.) Putting the stupid thing in a VM is
a nice, easy way to fix the problem.

Post a reply to this message