POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Avatar (Message 1 to 10 of 85)
From: Darren New
Subject: Avatar
Date: 14 Jan 2010 01:11:56
Message: <4b4eb5ac$1@news.povray.org>
Pretty but cliche.

The next paragraph might have tiny bits of spoiler in it...

I can pretty much guarantee to nut-jobs complaining about the main character
  wanting his legs back didn't actually watch the movie.  For example, he
takes the job several years before he gets offered to have his legs fixed,
and he aggressively resists help from those around him. Indeed, I didn't
really see anything in the movie that made the state of his legs the least
bit important - they could have had him with working legs and there wouldn't
have been a bit of change to the movie.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do