POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar : Re: Avatar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avatar
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jan 2010 15:54:26
Message: <4b4f8482$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Btw, did you watch it in 3D? It was the first 3D movie (of the modern type)
> I watched, and it worked surprisingly well. Better than I expected.

Yes, we did.  We got to the theater at 6:30 hoping to see the 8:30 imax
film, but it had sold out while we were asleep, so we settled for the 9:00
regular digital 3D movie.  Pretty good 3D, yes.  They've finally mostly
gotten over 3D-just-for-3D's-sake kind of scenes. (Every movie seems to
still throw in one or two gratuitous such scenes, tho, like the arrows in
this one.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do