POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Me and my guitar (Message 20 to 29 of 39)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Me and my guitar
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:10:46
Message: <4b4cd746@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, have you ever been *taught* to sing?
>
>   Nope.

Ah well, I've never been taught to play pipe organs either. But I'm kind
of not completely hopeless at it... [In my rather biased opinion.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Date: 3 Mar 2010 08:43:55
Message: <4b8e679b@news.povray.org>
A created another arrangement. Had to work quite a lot to play it as well
as I do in the video, as it's quite difficult (at least for me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGDJwVThB6k

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   A created another arrangement. Had to work quite a lot to play it as well
> as I do in the video, as it's quite difficult (at least for me).

Very nicely done.  Makes you appreciate the talent of professional
performers, doesn't it?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message