POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Warp
Date: 3 Mar 2010 11:39:56
Message: <4b8e90dc@news.povray.org>
> (I probably wouldn't have needed the clarification except that I exasperated
> you recently and you might think it was something personal. :-)

  I think you are being paranoid.

  Pros play so effortlessly and so perfectly that it is, indeed, quite
admirable. But it's always the result of lots, lots, lots and lots of
practice. Like at least 6 hours straight every single day for years.
I could never hope to reach that level. I don't have the motivation nor
the patience.

--
                                                          - Warp