POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Mar 2010 12:58:13
Message: <4b8ea335@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>> I've seen Carl Palmer play live several times now. He always as a
>> couple of other performers with him. One of them is this guy called
>> Paul or something. He looks about 12 years old [although obviously he
>> isn't]. Big mop of blond hair. And he can do absurd things to a guitar.
>
> This guy:
>
> http://www.paulbielatowicz.com/

Indeed. And flight of the bumblebee is the first video on
http://www.paulbielatowicz.com/sights-and-sounds/videos/

Very impressive.  Sort of the Harlem Globe Trotters of guitar.

Altho I imagine there are more difficult instruments to play flight of the
bumblebee on.  Like... trombone maybe. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not