POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Mar 2010 11:27:29
Message: <4b8e8df1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>>   A created another arrangement. Had to work quite a lot to play it as
>> well
>> as I do in the video, as it's quite difficult (at least for me).
>
> Very nicely done.  Makes you appreciate the talent of professional
> performers, doesn't it?

That might have come out wrong. I mean, the fact that something like that
took a lot of work to learn to play well can make you appreciate how much
talent a professional who can dance around stage live while fireworks are
going off and make it sound as good.

I didn't mean "that sounds so awful it makes me wish only professionals
could play." :-)

(I probably wouldn't have needed the clarification except that I exasperated
you recently and you might think it was something personal. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not