POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Wow! (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Wow!
Date: 21 Dec 2009 03:06:36
Message: <op.u493g4klufxv4h@xena>
I saw Avatar on IMAX this weekend. It definitely was the most beautiful
and realistic computer graphics I've ever seen! It was a choice between
IMAX and 3d. Since 3d hurts my eyes and I've never been in an IMAX theatre
before, I went for IMAX.

Anybody seen it in 3d yet?

It would be interesting to see if anyone could render anything remotely
similar on Pov-Ray =)

-Nekar Xenos

Post a reply to this message