POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Why people don't like Star Wars I (Message 61 to 70 of 126)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
Date: 20 Dec 2009 09:57:41
Message: <4b2e3b65@news.povray.org>
> >> The Matrix is just the prison where they put the humans. If Smith takes
> >> over that prison... so what? Why would the Architect care?
> >
> >   They built the enormous life simulator, and it's about to get destroyed,
> > and the billions of humans with it. Why would the Architect care?
> >
> >   The Matrix exists for a reason, and it's about to get destroyed.

> Ah, well, if Smith is actually going to *destroy* the Matrix rather than
> just take control of it... yes, that would be bad.

  You mean:

 The Architect: "Ah, he is only going to take control of it, not destroy it?
Well, then it's all ok, I should just relax and not worry about a thing."

  And that would make sense to you?

> >> Yeah, that's puzzling.
> >
> >   It's puzzling that they wanted to make a trilogy?

> No, it's puzzling that there's such a big variation in quality.

  I see no variation in quality.

  Or is your definition of "quality" whether you understand the plot or not?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message