POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: Warp
Date: 20 Dec 2009 12:22:40
Message: <4b2e5d60@news.povray.org>
> >   How hard is it to write "sequel"?

> How hard is it for you to get off my case? I *know* I can't spell for
> toffee.

  At this point it feels like you are doing it deliberately.

  If you have learned to write words like "how" and "hard", it should be
quite easy to also learn to write words like "sequel". It's not that
difficult.

> I didn't even learn to read until I was about 13 or something.
> I've always been rubbish at it. It's not like I can magically fix it in
> 20 minutes.

  Start one word at a time. "Sequel" is as good as any.

> >> I don't mind films that require some thinking.
> >
> >   You are making a good job at giving the opposite impression.

> Right, because (say) Back To The Future doesn't require any thinking at
> all. That must be why I like it so much. :-)

  I don't see much to be deduced in that movie. It's pretty straightforward.

--
                                                          - Warp