POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 20 Dec 2009 11:30:19
Message: <4b2e511b$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Yes, show me even a single one from the bunch which looks less detailed than a
>>> videogame character in real-time.
>> Oh how tedious...
>
> BS that.  You always back off from your statements when confronted with straight
> reasoning.

Right. So I'm going to load up the DVD, figure out how to take
screenshots from the film, and shuffle back and forward to the right
part of the movie to try to find a single still frame which illustrates
the point I'm trying to make, just because one random guy on the
Internet accuses me of being a liar?

...or I could just let you continue thinking I'm a liar, and go do
something more productive.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/