POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It boggles the mind. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  It boggles the mind. (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: It boggles the mind.
Date: 23 Nov 2009 16:02:10
Message: <4b0af852@news.povray.org>
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/woman-loses-insurance-benefits-facebook-pics/story?id=9154741

The comments just...I don't know what to say.

The general populace's attitude at the moment seems to be "If I'm not
the one getting the money, the person is a freeloader deadbeat who's
milking the system and taking the money I worked my behind off to earn,
bawww" and it's kind of weird.

It's like, for each individual, they are the only person actually trying
to make a decent living, and everyone else on the planet gets a free
ride from whatever.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net