POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meetings Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Meetings (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Tim Attwood
Subject: Re: Meetings
Date: 20 Nov 2009 15:58:16
Message: <4b0702e8$1@news.povray.org>
God save us all from pointless messages! >_<

I just wasted two minutes of my life reading some
nerds rant about his meaningless dead-end job!

;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 23 Nov 2009 02:52:44
Message: <4b0a3f4c$1@news.povray.org>
> ...except that what was described could be readily figured out by
> anybody with an IQ in excess of 80 just by reading the assessment form.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 23 Nov 2009 04:36:25
Message: <4b0a5799$1@news.povray.org>
>> ...except that what was described could be readily figured out by
>> anybody with an IQ in excess of 80 just by reading the assessment form.
>
> I would have said that at the end :-)

Heee... Sometimes I think it would be really neat to have somebody from
the interwebs come over here and tell these people who dumb they're
being. ;-)

But hey, not gonna happen. Heh.

Post a reply to this message