POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meetings : Re: Meetings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meetings
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Nov 2009 11:35:32
Message: <4b0c0b54$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Most of the links below are not relevant to the UK, and several have
> nothing to do with IT.

"Can you please let me know what I am looking for in these documents so I'm
sure I don't miss it while I'm reading?"

I've always found the best way to get out of meetings is to ask for an
agenda up front. Obviously that wouldn't have worked in this case, but in
about 80% of the cases, it's more a meeting to BS about some decision that
the guy calling the meeting has the responsibility to make anyway.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   You know the kamikaze monsters in Serious Sam