POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meetings : Re: Meetings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meetings
From: scott
Date: 24 Nov 2009 08:17:10
Message: <4b0bdcd6$1@news.povray.org>
> Except that most of it has absolutely no relevance to the UK, and some of
> it isn't even relevant to IT at all.

Hi <insert name of boss>,

Most of the links below are not relevant to the UK, and several have nothing
to do with IT.   I'm struggling to see how these documents are relevant to
the work we're doing, could you explain please?  Also I have lots of other
IT work to be getting on with, so I would appreciate if you could highlight
the most important documents that I should read first.

Thanks,
Invisible.