POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meetings : Re: Meetings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meetings
From: scott
Date: 25 Nov 2009 03:07:09
Message: <4b0ce5ad@news.povray.org>
> about 80% of the cases, it's more a meeting to BS about some decision that
> the guy calling the meeting has the responsibility to make anyway.

I hate this in my company too, nobody seems to want to make a decision even
though they are authorised exactly to make such decisions.  We end up in
situations where half the people are working on a particular project without
authorisation (because otherwise we'd never get any work done) and the other
half refuse to because they don't have official authorisation.  Then there's
a meeting where they are supposed to make a decision, and guess what the
outcome is ... no decision :-)