POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meetings : Re: Meetings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meetings
From: scott
Date: 24 Nov 2009 07:40:12
Message: <4b0bd42c@news.povray.org>
> Heee... Sometimes I think it would be really neat to have somebody from
> the interwebs come over here and tell these people who dumb they're being.
> ;-)

Just be a bit more outspoken, not rude you understand, but saying more how
you are feeling about what you are doing.  People will respect you more and
realise you have a brain for yourself and are not just a dumb sheep doing
everything they are told.

The HR Director was probably thinking to herself, "what a load of dumb f*34s
I give them this really obvious presentation and not one of them questions
the purpose of the meeting - LOLs".

IMO it's perfectly legitimate to query the purpose of the meeting when it's
not clear how you will benefit.