POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
10 Oct 2024 02:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 35 to 44 of 244)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 18 Nov 2009 12:51:17
Message: <4b043415@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Hmm. So once you no longer work for them, they can't make you do anything!

Well, it depends on the contract. Some parts might be marked "this survives
the employment", like the trade secret clauses. You have to read it. IANAL.

> Hmm. So I can't write a contract that says "you have to kill Jewish
> people" and legally force anyone daft enough to sign the contract to
> actually do this?

Around here, that would be called "hiring a hitman", and you might wind up
in jail just for asking me to sign it. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?

Post a reply to this message