POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 18 Nov 2009 16:38:54
Message: <4b04696e$1@news.povray.org>
Depends, some cases are fictional so those will stay out of
consideration but, real-life cases maybe be a good reference. I wouldn't
call it a guide since it doesn't guarantee any success but I think would
give you an idea what to expect. But since our friend here is English
won't be much of a help, probably he knows better about legal outcomes
in UK.

Cheers.