POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2009 12:53:12
Message: <4b043488$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> I know a few people (mostly female actually) who I think would react the
> same way as Andrew's mum.  It's not nice when someone you love is
> feeling that way.

Oh, I fully agree.   I know quite a few women and a handful of guys who
would get upset that the boss was yelling.

My wife also gets upset at my in-laws for acting like in-laws.

Heck, I know people who rant about Microsoft doing things with Windows that
will make them more money at the expense of their customers, as if that
wasn't their entire job. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?