POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  World Community Grid News (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: World Community Grid News
Date: 10 Nov 2009 23:58:01
Message: <4afa4459$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:21:46 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Having a AIDS vaccine would be quite direct benefit IMO. Protein folding
> research is key to many important diseases including Cancer. All
> projects are different approaches to protein folding in general,
> including the 'Clean Energy Project'.

Yes, and as was pointed out the last time you brought this up, if the use
of my computer (or other's computers) results in a PATENTED technology
that RESTRICTS the availability of the results of the computations, then
the use of the computing resources used to generate that is not something
that many people are willing to provide for NO COST.

So the question is legitimate, and getting YOUR back up when people ask
these questions will have the same result this time as it did last time.

You brought this up before and got yourself wound up when people asked
questions like this before.  Why are you expecting a different response
this time?

Jim

Post a reply to this message