POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 11 Nov 2009 11:32:32
Message: <4afae720@news.povray.org>
On 11/10/09 20:17, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> You have trouble with everything I write, you always try to polemicize
> everything I post. If you're so interested in this why don't you do what
> some have done here and go to the site and find out.

	He was merely asking a question.

	As Jim pointed out, and as it came up the last time you posted here
with this: What's the point of going to a forum, posting a link, asking
people to contribute, and then getting upset when people have questions?

	I'm sure it would have taken a lot less effort to simply go to the
site, find the relevant text, and post it here (with the URL). Rather
than try to enlighten, you're inclined more to argue and be paranoid
about people's motives.

	Imagine I'm representing a relief agency and have a physical booth in
some community event. I'm asking for donations. If people came to me and
asked for details on how the money will be spent (e.g. on what projects,
how much does the agency use for salaries, etc), would it help for me to
say "Just go to the Web site. We're backed by the State Department, etc.
Why do you doubt us with such backing?"

--
Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.