POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 11 Nov 2009 07:31:00
Message: <4afaae84$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, Ive notice that, they're generally not in good mood but they need
the security of materialism, so respect that, they have their peace we
have our own and that's about enjoying life and be a good person.

Besides I have seen religious persons behave like they had just come out
of hell, so religion/spirituality is not guarantee of any kind.