POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need for Speed: Shift Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Need for Speed: Shift (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Need for Speed: Shift
Date: 16 Oct 2009 15:04:09
Message: <4ad8c3a9$1@news.povray.org>
Has anybody played it?

I've been playing it for a little while, now. quite fun. Very nice
graphically. Physics seems relatively good, but it is very challenging
to drive without assists.

Most of the car interiors look pretty close to the real thing. Nice work
on reflections and shadows/etc...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message