POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell support Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Dell support (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Dell support
Date: 27 Aug 2009 10:24:19
Message: <4a969713$1@news.povray.org>
Looks like other customers have had the same experience with Dell's
wonderful customer service:

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Microsoft-Vissa,-Hey-Thats-Ours,--More-Support-Stories.aspx

:facepalm:

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Dell support
Date: 27 Aug 2009 10:54:41
Message: <4a969e31$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Looks like other customers have had the same experience with Dell's
> wonderful customer service:

The sad, sad thing is that I completely believe this is geniune...

If you buy a toaster and it won't actually toast things, you can demand
your money back and you are legally entitled to get it. But if you
purchase support from a company that doesn't know **** about computers,
there is apparently nothing you can do about this.

Post a reply to this message