POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell support : Re: Dell support Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dell support
From: David H  Burns
Date: 29 Aug 2009 14:41:29
Message: <4a997659$1@news.povray.org>
I would expect that this is pretty much the standard for Dell support.
It's a
  mirror of my own experience. Part of the
problem is that the " technical support" people understand just a few
English
phrases and their responses. I hesitate to give them too much trouble
because
they are probably little more than slave labor. We really should not do
business
with companies, like Dell and many others, who "outsource" their
"technical support"
to such.

David

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Microsoft-Vissa,-Hey-Thats-Ours,--More-Support-Stories.aspx